- Intellectual Property.
- Ownership. All content included on Navigators Site(s), such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, as well as the collecting of any of the foregoing (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly), are the property of The Navigators or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You acknowledge and agree that the content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through Navigators Sites or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by The Navigators or such advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Navigators Sites, services, products or software, in whole or in part.
- Permitted Use. The content and software on The Navigators Sites may be used as an information, entertainment, registration, and/or shopping resource. In addition, Navigators hereby allows you to view, copy, download, and print for personal use only any Navigators owned content on Navigators Sites. Such personal use is subject to the following conditions:
- content may be used only for non-commercial, informational, ministerial purposes and may not be posted or distributed;
- the content may not be modified, and
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices will not be removed.
This permission does not extend to materials owned by The Navigators licensors. Except as expressly stated in the terms and conditions or as otherwise specifically authorized by The Navigators, you may not duplicate, download, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute (including through the use of frames or deep links) the material on the Navigator Sites. You may not copy, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of the Navigators Sites, Navigators logos or other design elements or software. Any use of Navigators Site content not described herein is strictly prohibited. You shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy (Individual’s may copy a maximum of 15 copies of Navigator owned illustrations in the tool section on www.navigators.org), modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software contained in any Navigator Site. You agree not to modify any software on a Navigator Site in any manner or form, nor use modified versions of such software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to Navigators Sites. You agree not to access Navigator Sites by any means other than through the interface that is provided and authorized by The Navigators.
Copyright Complaints. Navigators respects intellectual property of others, and Navigators asks our readers to do the same. If you believe that your copyright work has been impermissibly copied or used and is accessible on Navigators Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Navigators by providing Navigator’s intellectual property specialist the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the work exists, for example the URL (i.e. web page address) where it is posted or the name of the magazine in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location of the Navigators Sites where the material that you claim is infringing, including enough information to allow Navigators to locate the material.
- Name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in the notice is correct and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Navigators for notice of claims of copyright infringement on Navigators site can be reached as follows: Corporate Affairs, 3820 N. 30th Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80904. Email: email@example.com
Permitted Use of Navigators Trademarks. Navigators trademarks identify Navigators products and services, and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make a comparative or other nominal fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services without Navigators permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper credit to Navigators. Other uses require prior written approval from The Navigators, and absent such permission, you agree not to use or display Navigators trademarks in any manner. Please make such request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Navigators’ Trademarks include, without limitation, those published and searchable on the United States Patent and Trademark Office indicating The Navigators as the identified owner.
User Submissions and Content. Navigators may provide interactive areas on Navigators sites, in which account administrators may post up to and no more than three files. You understand that all information (including your member name or user name), data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Navigators, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via Navigators Sites. Navigators does not control the Content posted via Navigators Sites and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using Navigators Sites, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, inappropriate or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Navigators be held liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Navigators Sites. You further understand that the internet has no geographical boundaries, and you therefore agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
By submitting and/or posting any Content to Navigators Sites, you grant Navigators a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content.
The hyperlinks on this website are provided as additional resource only and should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites accessed through Navigators site(s). No inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that The Navigators is connected with, operates or controls these websites.
In consideration of being allowed to use Navigators interactive Sites, you agree not to:
- Impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or consultant of The Navigators.
- Use an inappropriate member name of any kind
- Target or harm minors in any way
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to dispute the origin of any Content transmitted through Navigators Sites.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster that other users of the Navigators sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with or disrupt Navigators Sites or servers or networks connected to the Navigators Sites, or disobey any requirements, policies, procedures or regulations of networks connected to The Navigators Sites.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another, and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the above stated paragraphs.
You understand that Navigators Sites and software embodied within Navigators Sites may include security components that permit digital material to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Navigators and/or content providers who provide content to Navigators Sites. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into Navigators Sites, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Should you choose to submit any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Submissions”) to Navigators through any of its media, you acknowledge and agree that: your Submissions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; Navigators is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Submissions; Navigators shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Submissions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; Navigators may have something similar to the Submissions already under consideration or in development; your Submissions shall automatically become the property of The Navigators without any obligation of The Navigators to you; and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from The Navigators under any circumstances.
Links; Third Party Services; Promotional Messages.
All matters concerning the merchandise and services desired from a Seller, including but not limited to, purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery, are solely between you and Navigators. Navigators makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or services provided by Navigators.
Registration and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login ID and password (your “registration”). You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Navigators of any unauthorized use of your registration. You further represent that you are of legal age (18 years of age or older) to form a legal binding agreement. You further agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as submitted to Navigators and maintain and promptly update your registration information. If you provide information that is false, inaccurate, and not current and/or complete or Navigators has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided from you is false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Navigators has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account and any further use of Navigators Sites shall be refused. Navigators shall make every effort to protect individual privacy and personal information, and is especially concerned about minor privacy.
Registration data and certain other information about you are subject to Navigators’ Privacy Statement (see Privacy Statement Below). Through your use of Navigators Sites and related services you consent to the collection and use as set forth in the Privacy Statement of certain information about you for storage, processing and use by Navigators.
Charges and Billing for Certain Navigators Sites. You acknowledge and agree to the 3% credit card/debit card processing fee, and any other charges pertaining to access or processing fee(s) on Navigators Sites. By registering for those Navigators Sites, you hereby authorize Navigators to charge your credit card and/or debit card in advance for all applicable fees incurred by you in connection with your chosen service and registration for your account. You hereby understand and agree that in most cases, Navigators will be charging your designated credit card/debit card in accordance with the payment schedule of the service for which you have registered, but some service fees may place a temporary hold on your credit card/debit card account before they are actually charged to your credit card/debit card. You further understand and agree that it is your responsibility to notify Navigators of any changes to your credit card/debit card or if your credit card/debit card has expired otherwise access to the Service may be disconnected or interrupted. All fees shall be paid in U.S. Dollars.
Navigators reserves the right to change any fees (such as, but not limited to, credit card/debit card processing fees) or billing methods at any time, provided, however, that such modification shall not take effect for thirty (30) days after Navigators posts such modification on the applicable Navigators Site(s).
You agree to pay your account balance on time. Amounts not paid to Navigators when due will be assessed an additional 1.5% (or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is lower) per month if your payment is more than thirty (30) days past due. That amount is also due immediately. You are responsible and liable for any fees, including attorney and collection fees, which The Navigators may incur in an effort to collect any remaining balances due. This section titled Charges and Billing for Certain Navigators Sites shall in no way limit any other remedies available to Navigators. You also understand and agree that you will be billed for and will pay any outstanding balances if you cancel your account or your account is terminated. You must notify Navigators of any billing problems or discrepancies within sixty (60) days after they first appear on your credit card/debit card account statement. If you do not notify Navigators within sixty (60) days, you waive any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF NAVIGATORS SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NAVIGATORS SITES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NAVIGATORS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE INFORMATION ON THE NAVIGATORS SITES OR OTHERWISE BY NAVIGATORS IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT NEITHER NAVIGATORS NOR ITS MEMBERS, WHILE SUCH MEMBERS ARE PARTICIPATING IN NAVIGATORS, ARE ENGAGED IN RENDERING MINISTERIAL COUNSELING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. NAVIGATORS ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE FOR ANY SITUATION OR PROBLEM WHICH YOU MAY HAVE.
NAVIGATORS’ MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE NAVIGATORS SITES’ SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. THE NAVIGATORS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION IN, OR PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH, THE NAVIGATORS SITES. THE NAVIGATORS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE NAVIGATORS SITES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR OWN COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
Limitation of Liability. THE NAVIGATORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE NAVIGATORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE NAVIGATORS SITES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE NAVIGATORS SITES; (C) USE BY YOU OF ANY TRAINING PROGRAM OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT PURCHASED THROUGH THE NAVIGATORS; (D) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION OR PROGRAM COORDINATED BY THE NAVIGATORS; (E) PERSONAL INJURY NOT CAUSED BY THE NAVIGATORS’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE; (F) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (G) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE NAVIGATORS SITES; OR (H) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE NAVIGATORS SITES, OR NAVIGATORS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT THE NAVIGATORS’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU, FOR ANY REASON OR CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONIES RECEIVED BY THE NAVIGATORS FROM YOU.
Indemnification. The parties each shall indemnify, defend and hold and save the other, their respective successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees and agents, their heirs, administrators and executors and each of them (collectively “the indemnified party”) harmless from any and all actions and causes of actions, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, judgments, damages or expenses, of whatsoever kind and nature, including interest and attorney’s fees and all other reasonable costs, expenses and charges that the indemnified party shall or may at any time, subsequent to the date of the Agreement, sustain or incur, or become subject to by reason of any claim or claims for any reason resulting from carrying out or failing to carry out the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the negligence, gross negligence, intentional misconduct or criminal acts or omissions resulting from the action or inaction of the other party, provided that the indemnified party notifies within a reasonable time the other of such adverse claims, or threatened or actual lawsuits. Each party as appropriate shall provide complete cooperation to the other, its attorneys, and agents.
Applicable Law. Any controversy, dispute, or claim between you and Navigators that arises out of or relates to this agreement or a breach thereof shall be resolved by and subject to non-binding mediation/arbitration. This agreement shall be construed under and governed by the laws of the State of Colorado and of the United States and any disputes between the Parties in respect to this agreement shall be decided by a competent court within the State of Colorado. In the event that any litigation is brought with regard to any provision of the Agreement the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs thereof, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
With your prior approval, Navigators reserves the right to charge fees, surcharges and/or processing fees at any time. Please see the section titled Charges and Billing for Certain Navigators Sites for additional information.
I certify that I am 18 years old or older. ___.
I certify that I am under the age of 18. _____. (If under the age of 18 is clicked the person is unable to click submit button)
The Navigators Privacy Statement
The Navigators is committed to the protection of private and personal information in accordance with U.S. State and Federal laws. This applies to all Navigators websites and electronic information collected.
The Navigators will not sell, trade, and give, etc., personal information that Navigators sites collect to any third party, without your prior written approval. The information that Navigators collect is not mined or used for marketing purposes in any way. The information Navigators collect is used solely for ministry purposes. Safeguarding private and personal information is Navigators priority.
Navigator sites collect information in several ways, such as but not limited to, fulfilling orders for products, registration and services from Navigators that are required to complete the services. Navigators request your name, address, email address, financial information (such as payment details and credit card/debit card details) and your contact information. Navigators’ sites registration form requires users to provide contact information and financial information. Contact information is used only to contact users when required. Financial information collected is used to bill the user for products and services rendered.
Navigators’ sites verify the credit card/debit card information given by you through a third party clearing companies. This clearing company is solely linked in the distribution chain, and does not store, retain, or in any other way use the information they obtain from Navigators.
Navigators may disclose Customer Information if special circumstances where Navigators has reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Navigators terms and conditions of use or who may be causing injury or interference with Navigators rights, property, our customers or anyone who could be harmed by such activities. Navigators may also disclose Customer Information when Navigators believe, in good faith, that the law required it and for administrative and other purposes necessary to maintain services and improve Navigators products and/or services.
Navigators’ sites have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Navigators control. A password must be entered to log in to users account. All personal and private information is fully encrypted during all transactions. Please note, that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. As a result, while Navigators make every effort to protect user’s private and personal information, Navigators cannot guarantee the security of any information user provides to Navigators and user transmits such information to Navigators at user’s own risk. Once Navigators receive user’s transmission Navigators make every effort to guarantee the security of user’s personal and private information on Navigators systems. Please note that Navigators will never as for any personal information via email.
Contact us at: email@example.com